- (61) Keyboards, layouts and ergonomics (pt. 1)
- (62) Keyboards, layouts and ergonomics (pt. 2)
- (63) TEK – The “Truly Ergonomic Keyboard”
- (64) Puffy goes Pacman!
- (65) Pacman on OpenBSD (pt. 1)
- (66) Pacman on OpenBSD (pt. 2)
- (67) FreeBSD – from the Linux user’s perspective (introduction)
- (68) Installing FreeBSD – a tutorial from the Linux user’s perspective
- (69) Exploring FreeBSD (1/3) – a tutorial from the Linux user’s perspective
- (70) Exploring FreeBSD (2/3) – a tutorial from the Linux user’s perspective
- (71) Exploring FreeBSD (3/3) – a tutorial from the Linux user’s perspective
- (72) Thea: The gain of giving away for free
- (73) Top things that I missed in 2015
This blog post is the first of two about ergonomics and typing on a computer. It is about keyboards in general, touch-typing and injuries from frequent typing.
The second part of this series describes another ergonomic keyboard and discusses keyboard layouts.
This post is my review of the TEK.
This is 2015’s April fool post: Presenting “ArchBSD/Open”
This post is about my first attempt of getting Pacman to work on OpenBSD
The second (and successful) attempt to bring Pacman to OpenBSD
This post introduces the most popular BSD system. Where does it come from? What is it good at? And why might you want to try it out?
This blog post details the installation of FreeBSD (10.1).
The first of three posts about what makes using FreeBSD different from using Linux. It deals with using the shell.
The second post is about updating FreeBSD using binary updates as well as user and package management.
The third and final post is about updating binary packages, the ports system and updating FreeBSD from source.
This post is about Thea, a game that was developed for Windows and an experimental port for Linux given away for free. I also write about a few thoughts on (more) open game development.
This post talks about some things that I would have liked to blog about in 2015 but didn’t find the time to do. (Perhaps there are some clues there what might happen in 2016?