- (25) New Year – taking a look back
- (26) Qt-based applications #1: Terminal emulators
- (27) Qt-based applications #2: File managers (1/2)
- (28) Qt-based applications #2: File managers (2/2)
- (29) Qt-based applications #3: Text Editors (1/2)
- (30) Qt-based applications #3: Text Editors (2/2)
- (31) Situation of the Linux Desktop #2: Habemus tumultum…
- (32) A look beyond the Linux teacup – Unix-likes
- (33) BSD, HURD and Arch?
- (34) Taking a look at ArchHurd
- (35) Taking a look at ArchBSD
- (36) An interview with the EDE developer
- (37) EERIE’s first birthday!
- (38) GTK-based applications #1: Terminal emulators (1/3)
- (39) GTK-based applications #1: Terminal emulators (2/3)
- (40) New domain registered
- (41) GTK-based applications #1: Terminal emulators summary (3/3)
- (42) Status update
- (43) ConnochaetOS – An example of updating an old Linux system pt.1
- (44) Sudo and package manager – updating an old Linux system pt.2
- (45) The compiler toolchain – updating an old Linux system pt.3
- (46) Announcing Arch:E5!
This post is looking back at EERIE’s 2012 – and thus the first 6 months of the blog.
In this post I take a look at terminal emulators based on Qt.
This post is about a lot of Qt file managers.
This post is basically a table with the values of the previous test making comparison between the applications easier.
This post deals with a lot of Qt-based text editors.
This post provides tables for better comparison of the qt-based applications tested in the previous post.
Canonical announced Mir and with Consort a new desktop environment is in preparation. An update on the situation of the Linux Desktop!
A little introduction about the topic of Unix-like operating systems.
This post is about a few derivates as well as Hurd and the FreeBSD kernel comming to Arch.
In this post I examine the ArchHurd operating system.
In this post I examine the ArchBSD operating system.
This post is basically an interview with Sanel Zukan, the developer of the Equinox Desktop Environment.
This is the post celebrating Project EERIE’s 1 year anniversary. It tries to sum up what has happened so far.
This post deals with GTK-based terminal emulators A – M.
This post examines GTK-based terminal emulators N – Z.
This post announces the availability of the new domain elderlinux.org.
This is the summary of the GTK terminal tests.
This is just what the title says: A little update on what’s going on with our project.
This post introduces ConnochaetOS, a dying (yet interesting) distribution as an example on how to update an old Linux system.
This post is about package creation on Arch derivatives and updating some core components of ConnOS.
In this post the process of updating the whole compiler toolchain is described.
This post announces the new Arch:E5 project – an Arch derivative built with LLVM/clang, eglibc, ruinit, etc.